Job Type: Full - time
Salary: Starting from £25K
Jordan and Tim, who opened Trullo together in June 2010, have long dreamed of having a pasta bar that served the best hand-rolled pasta with authentic, slow-cooked Italian sauces; together with a small number of exceptional wines coming straight from the barrel, an Italian cocktail list and a few of their favourite ice creams, pastries and sourdough bread, produced on site.
Padella Central Kitchen are looking for an experienced baker to join the team. We make sourdough bread, pasta dough and desserts. We are getting busy everyday and we are expanding our team. As in the restaurant, everything is done by hand and with a strong emphasis on using the best and freshest ingredients we can get out hands on to make the best food possible. Ideal candidate should have a proven experience working as a baker in a high volume venue.
- Competitive pay rates, we value our employees and offer pay rates that reflect the responsibility of the job role.
- Happy work environment - our employees happiness is of paramount importance.
- Career progression - we take pride in investing in our employee’s career development.
- Staging in top London restaurant with the opportunity to work with the top chefs.
- Training and development opportunities; this includes UK and Italy training trips working with our suppliers.
- Staff discount at our restaurants, we want our employees to enjoy and experience the restaurant as a customer
If you feel you are suitable for the position please apply with your CV in the link below.