Chef De Partie
Food, wine & Company ethos
A Chef De Partie at Padella, should have a comprehensive knowledge of the seasonal British and European produce used at Padella, along with an understanding of the traditional Italian cooking techniques utilised and how they make our pasta unique, experience making pasta it’s desirable but not essential. An important priority will be to understand, appreciate and safeguard Padella’s recipes and cooking techniques, while at the same time identifying areas where we can improve. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced commis/demi chef de partie, chef looking for their next step up or for a solid chef de partie looking to gain experience within a different kitchen team.
- Having good personal hygiene.
- Following the HACCP procedures as detailed in the Kitchen Manual.
- Being personally responsible for the health and safety of you and other around you.
- Previous experience and preferably in high volume capacity is desirable.
- Attending all Health and Safety training Padella requires.
- Organisation, time keeping and cleanliness of your section and all kitchen areas.
- All menu items must be checked by the Chef before prepping, cooking, storing or serving any menu items.
- Exceptional team working skills.
- Willingness to learn and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Fun work environment
- Great career progression
- Training opportunities ( Wine and Spirit , Health and Safety)
- Staff trips to visit existing and potential suppliers
- Competitive salary
The story of Padella
Jordan and Tim, who opened Trullo together in June 2010, have long dreamed of having a pasta bar that served the best hand-rolled pasta with authentic, slow-cooked Italian sauces; together with a small number of exceptional wines coming straight from the barrel, an Italian cocktail list and a few of their favourite ice creams, pastries and sourdough bread, produced on site.