Chef De Partie
The story of Padella
Jordan and Tim, who opened Trullo together in June 2010, have long dreamed of having a pasta bar that served the best hand-rolled pasta with authentic, slow-cooked Italian sauces; together with a small number of exceptional wines coming straight from the barrel, an Italian cocktail list and a few of their favourite ice creams, pastries and sourdough bread, produced on site.
Food, wine & Company ethos
A Chef De Partie at Padella, should have a comprehensive knowledge of the seasonal British and European produce used at Padella, along with an understanding of the traditional Italian cooking techniques utilised and how they make our pasta unique, experience making pasta it’s desirable but not essential. An important priority will be to understand, appreciate and safeguard Padella’s recipes and cooking techniques, while at the same time identifying areas where we can improve. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced commis/demi chef de partie, chef looking for their next step up or for a solid chef de partie looking to gain experience within a different kitchen team.
- Having good personal hygiene
- Following the HACCP procedures as detailed in the Kitchen Manual
- Being personally responsible for the health and safety of you and others around you.
- Previous experience and preferably in high volume capacity is desirable
- Attending all Health and Safety training Padella requires.
- Organisation, timekeeping and cleanliness of your section and all kitchen areas.
- All menu items must be checked by the Chef before prepping, cooking, storing or serving any menu items.
- Exceptional team working skills Willingness to learn and delivering an exceptional customer experience
-We value our employees and offer pay rates that reflect you are the best at what you do and work so hard.
- Happy work environment - our employee's happiness is of paramount importance.
- Career progression - we take pride in investing in our employee’s career development.
- Staging in top London restaurant with the opportunity to work amongst the best in the industry.
- Training and development opportunities; this includes UK and Italy training trips working with our suppliers.
- Staff discount at our restaurants (food and drinks), we want our employees to enjoy and experience the restaurant as a customer.
- Christmas period we close from the 24th December to 3rd January (these days are part of your holiday allowance) to give time to your family and friends.
If you feel you are suitable for the position please apply with your CV in the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!