Job Type: Full - time
Hourly Rate: up to £13
We are looking for someone who has/is passionate about food, great initiative, friendly, previous experience, fun, team player to join our team at Padella in Shoreditch. The ideal candidate should have experience in a busy restaurant, excellent service skills the ability and willingness to learn and to develop as part of a team, excellent organizational skills, strong work ethic, excellent command of English plus valid passport & visa, knowledge and experience is desirable.
In return, we can offer you competitive salary, comprehensive & ongoing training, real prospects at career growth-many of our managers have been promoted from within, up to 28 days paid holiday per year, a generous staff discount on the whole bill when dining in one of our restaurants, staff meals are provided daily, and a glass of wine or beer at the end of the night - on us. Work incentives with amazing prizes such as trips abroad to Italy, staff parties, recommend a friend scheme.
What we offer:
- Career development opportunities
- Internal Padella training
- UK suppliers trips - e.g. Neals Yard Dairy, Padella Bakery, Cobble Lane Cured
- Staff trips to Italy, Scotland and more to meet our suppliers
- Wine qualifications at to WSET level.
- Large discounts on food and drink at both Padella and Trullo
- Summer and Christmas staff parties
- 45 hour working weeks, always having two days off per week.
- Quality Staff Breakfast and Dinner provided.
- Working with driven, friendly individuals who make up a fantastic team!
THE STORY ABOUT PADELLA
Jordan and Tim, who opened Trullo (www.trullorestaurant.com) together in June 2010, have long dreamed of having a pasta bar that served the best hand-rolled pasta with authentic, slow-cooked Italian sauces; together with a small number of exceptional wines coming straight from the barrel, an Italian cocktail list and a few of their favourite ice creams, pastries and sourdough bread, produced on site, Padella Borough Market is open since March 2016. Since then we have won 'Best Dish 2016' with Pici, Cacio e Pepe in London Festival Restaurants Awards, Part of the best 100 restaurants in London 2016 & 2017.
Please apply by emailing us at [email protected] and attach a copy of your latest CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!