Job Type: Full - time
THE STORY OF PADELLA
Jordan and Tim, who opened Trullo (www.trullorestaurant.com) together in June 2010, have long dreamed of having a pasta bar that served the best hand-rolled pasta with authentic, slow-cooked Italian sauces; together with a small number of exceptional wines coming straight from the barrel, an Italian cocktail list and a few of their favourite ice creams, pastries and sourdough bread, produced on site.
We are looking for full-time hosts to give our guests a great smile upon arrival and make them feel at home. Proven previous experience in a customer-facing role and operating a booking system, or similar waiting list app. We are looking for someone with exceptional multitasking skills, an increased level of initiative, who is able to stay calm under pressure, the ability to be organised and we will provide opportunities to grow alongside our ever-evolving company developing your true passion for customer service.
-We value our employees and offer pay rates that reflect you are the best at what you do and work so hard.
- Happy work environment - our employee's happiness is of paramount importance.
- Career progression - we take pride in investing in our employee’s career development.
- Staging in top London restaurant with the opportunity to work amongst the best in the industry.
- Training and development opportunities; this includes UK and Italy training trips working with our suppliers.
- Staff discount at our restaurants (food and drinks), we want our employees to enjoy and experience the restaurant as a customer.
- Christmas period we close from the 24th December to 3rd January (these days are part of your holiday allowance) to give time to your family and friends.
If you feel you are suitable for the position please apply with your CV and cover letter in the link below.