The story of Padella
We are a small group of 3 restaurants in London that believe deeply in the power of hand crafted, seasonally relevant British and European produce. We bake 120 loaves of sourdough every day at our Shoreditch Bakery, and hand roll every strand of the more than 1,000 portions of pasta we sell 7 days a week. All our produce is bought from the absolute top producers in the UK and Europe who are selling to 3-star Michelin restaurants, but with us their ingredients go for as little as Padella’s average spend per head of £20.
We care about the importance of cooking according to the seasons, being sustainable, using amazing produce and really understanding where that produce comes from. Simile we care about our team and have a genuine desire for our people to develop and grow to be part of a group of industry leaders within a neutering environment
We believe that the amount of money you have to spend on eating out shouldn’t determine the quality of the produce you’re eating.
Padella are looking for an exceptional Assistant General Manager to join our growing senior team at Padella Shoreditch.
‣ Experienced - 2 years minimum in similar restaurant.
‣You have a natural interest in food and drink. From where it’s sourced, it’s ethos and how you translate that into the customer experience.
‣You have a positive attitude and great communication skills.
‣You have a GREAT attention to detail.
‣You are a team player! We’re looking for people who naturally use their initiative whether it’s going the extra mile for a customer, colleague or different department in need.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
What we offer:
- Career development opportunities
- Internal Padella training
- UK suppliers trips - e.g. Neals Yard Dairy, Padella Bakery, Cobble Lane Cured
- Staff trips to Italy, Scotland and more to meet our suppliers
- Wine qualifications at to WSET level.
- Large discounts on food and drink at both Padella and Trullo
- Summer and Christmas staff parties
- 45 hour working weeks, always having two days off per week.
- Quality Staff Breakfast and Dinner provided.
- Working with driven, friendly individuals who make up a fantastic team!
Please email [email protected]