Hourly rate: Starting from £9 PH
Job Type: Full-time
Jordan and Tim, who opened Trullo together in June 2010, have long dreamed of having a pasta bar that served the best hand-rolled pasta with authentic, slow-cooked Italian sauces; together with a small number of exceptional wines coming straight from the barrel, an Italian cocktail list and a few of their favourite ice creams, pastries and sourdough bread, produced on site, Padella Borough Market opened in March 2016.
-Should have experience in a busy restaurant.
-Be an excellent team player.
-The ability and willingness to learn and to develop as part of a team.
-Strong work ethic.
-Can do attitude and ability to work under pressure.
-Willing to work a flexible rota
-We value our employees and offer pay rates that reflect you are the best at what you do and work so hard.
- Happy work environment - our employee's happiness is of paramount importance.
- Career progression - we take pride in investing in our employee’s career development.
- Staging in top London restaurant with the opportunity to work amongst the best in the industry.
- Training and development opportunities; this includes UK and Italy training trips working with our suppliers.
- Staff discount at our restaurants (food and drinks), we want our employees to enjoy and experience the restaurant as a customer.
If you feel you are suitable for the position please apply with your CV in the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!