What’s Padella all about?
Padella is all about making exceptional pasta available at an affordable price.
Our first restaurant opened in Borough Market, the historic food market in London Bridge, to
critical acclaim in March 2016. We hand-roll over 700 portions of pasta every day, serving fresh
pasta dishes with traditionally made sauces using only the best seasonal British and European
ingredients we can get our hands-on. We cut no corners - whether it’s baking our own bread and
tarts, churning our own ice cream or hand-filling our ravioli. We’re a fast-paced, fun restaurant and
if that’s something that excites you keep reading...
Our Shoreditch Mission
This February we’re opening our new Padella site in Shoreditch and we’re looking for talented
people of all levels to join our front and back of house teams. We’re holding open days on Monday
the 13th and Tuesday the 14th of January - so if you’re looking for a new opportunity to start 2020
with a bang, please get in touch.
How will our open days work?
This is a chance for you to see what Padella is all about - see the site, meet the team and see if you
like our vibe.
‣ Monday 13th (Front of House) - This day is dedicated to all levels of front of house, everything
from being a runner to a deputy manager.
‣ Tuesday 14th (Back of House) - This day is dedicated to the back of house team, everything
from being a KP to all chef levels in the kitchen.
• Experienced. You thrive in a fast-paced service and have previously worked in a similar
environment (we can serve up to 600 customers per day).
• A Team Player. Sounds obvious but team work is truly the foundation of Padella’s culture and
everything we do impacts each other. We’re looking for people who understand this and
naturally use their initiative whether it’s going the extra mile for a customer, colleague or
different department in need.
• Curious. You’re keen to explore new skills and challenge yourself with interest to learn and
grow in the hospitality world.
• A Multi-task Master. During a busy service, you’re able to prioritise, be organised and stay cool
Benefits to you:
It’s important to create a great place to work - a place you can grow, learn new things and build a
career. Working in a restaurant with such high standards can be challenging so we really care about
investing in you.
‣ Career development opportunities
‣ Internal Padella training
‣ UK suppliers trips - e.g. Neals Yard Dairy, Padella Bakery, Cobble Lane Cured
‣ Staff trips to Italy to meet our suppliers
‣ Wine qualifications at WSET
‣ Large discounts on food and drink at both Padella and Trullo
‣ Summer and Christmas staff parties
‣ Staff food - breakfast/dinner
‣ Free drink after each shift
To apply get in touch with [email protected]